About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Irma's Leaving

Our dear sister Irma (of earlier blog Irma and Vielca) is saying goodbye to Ecuador to make her home in Spain. Her husband relocated there several years ago and her visa and papers are finally approved for her to join him. We are happy that her family will be reunited, but sad for us to be losing such a good friend. We wish her and Jefferson well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.