About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Are Moving Once Again

I have often said that I only have one more move in me and that would be back to the U.S. Well, I guess I have to eat those words. Mark and I have been offered a simple house in the country on a plot of land of about 1 hectare. It's one story with 3 bedrooms and the views are priceless. It was too good to say no. Therefore, we are packing it up and making the change. At the moment, we are nose deep in boxes waiting for the house to be vacated...hopefully by the last week of February. Once things calm down and we get settled I will definitely post some pictures...but, until then you won't be hearing much from us.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We can't wait to hear more about it.
    Funny how you & Aimee are moving at the same-ish time. :)
    Will you get to keep animals...chickens maybe? That's a dream of mine.
    Hope you both are well. Think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan is to be a little more self-sufficient with chickens, garden and maybe a cow for milk, but much depends on the pioneer schedule and health. We will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.