About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Update on Our Move

We got news that the keys to our new home will be delivered Sunday evening and we will be moving on Monday. YEAH! Vamos a ver.

Our Internet will be down for a while so we won't be able to post anything until it gets set up in the new place. Once we are settled and up and running, I will post pictures of the interiors.

See you then.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have the easiest move possible...thinking of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing we were there to help you.
    Really looking forward to the pictures!

    Love,

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.