About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Message for Beth


Beth, I thought you might like to see some familiar faces. I took this picture today at the study. Esperanza and Amelia both send "saludos" to you and are looking forward to your return. They are doing great. Today, Esperanza expressed appreciation for Jesus' sacrifice and had tears in her eyes. She really thinks and meditates on what she is learning and her questions are thoughtful and meaningful. Hope you enjoy seeing the fruitage of your hard work here in Ecuador. MISS YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bekky for the update - so awesome to think we played a small part in finding this lady. Can't wait to get back and into it again.
    Missing you both - tell Mark to get better soon or we might have to bring him some huhu bugs back!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.