About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're Back on Line

Hi Everyone. I haven't been able to post for a while. Our Internet has been on the blink again and we just got in back on today. So, it's time to catch up a bit.

Mark and I will be interviewed on the upcoming Circuit Assembly and we always enjoy that. We were scheduled for a rehearsal Monday, but Mark was too ill to go. We took him to the doctor and it turns out he has pneumonia. The doc told him he can't work for a week, to stay in bed and drink plenty of water or he will put him in the hospital. Amazingly, Mark is obeying doctor's orders. As of today, he is feeling better, but still weak. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - poor Mark. Sad to hear he has been unwell, you two sure have been in the wars lately. Hope you are back on deck when we get back in 18 more days!
    Sad we will be missing your part on the assembly, hope someone takes a photo at least!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.