About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Service Year

Mark and I had a very nice start for the new service year today. Although I had to work in the morning, we made arrangements to go out this afternoon. We are so happy to say that we were able to make contact with an old bible study that wants to continue to study. We stopped by her place of work and we talked about an hour. She just got back from a trip to Italy and happened to visit the Vatican. That made a big impression on her and she had so many questions about the practices and businesses she saw and what the bible teaches. What a nice way to start the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.