About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

YEAH!

I'm so excited. Aimee and Steve bought us airline tickets to visit them in the States. It has been such a long time since we have had a vacation much less time in our home country. We are flying out next Saturday and I will spend the majority of the time with Aimee in Colorado. Mark will be a week there and then fly to Texas to work. We are hoping to make enough money to catch up on the debts we incurred when I had my surgery.

We will be going very upbeat and encouraged since this week is our CO visit. It has been great and we are ready to keep going.

I'll try to post a bit while in the States, but if you don't hear from me...you know why.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you two! Have a great time and hopefully we will see you in the not too distant future! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting a chance to go "home" for a visit. I know it will mean a lot to your family to see you. ( I'm Chad's Mom)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.