About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pioneer School

Well it finally happened. Mark and I have been invited to attend Pioneer School a second time. We are so excited! The school starts next Monday right after our District Convention so we will certainly be on a spiritual high for a few weeks! At first I was a bit apprehensive that my bosses wouldn't allow me the time off to attend since I spent 6 weeks in the States. But, they have been extremely supportive and understanding. They told me no problem since it appeared to be so important to me to attend. I really appreciate their flexibility with this and grateful to Jehovah for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

Hopefully I will have some good experiences to share.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And what fun we will have!!!! Looking forward to spending the next few weeks with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful privilege you get to enjoy together.

    Bill and Pat

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.