About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's O.K.

Hola Becky's Friends, it's the crazy kiwi reporting for Becky here. She wanted you all to know she is doing fine after the surgery! Of course still in pain but able to walk and move around fairly freely. I am pleased to report that she has not lost her sense of humor and can even crack a smile, if not quite laugh cause it hurts too much.
Mark is truely living up to the "Man Among Men" fridge magnet they have on their refridgerator and is at this moment giving her a back massage. What a good feller! I am sure Becky will keep him on a bit longer!
Regards to you all from a land down under
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.