About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Progress Report

I am doing remarkably well. The stitches came out on Thursday and the scar on my neck is healing. It looks like in time you won't be able to see it. I can move my neck without pain and can see a great deal of improvement in my movements. Today I started the physical therepy (I call it Physical Torture) and that will also be a big help. The only setback is that I still don't have my voice back and the doctor ordered me not to utter a word for at least a week to help the nerves heal. Mark is enjoying that part. It looks like the surgery is a big success. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.