About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

CHUQUIPATA



Last Sunday Mark gave a talk at a small congregation about 40 minutes from Cuenca. The congreation is called Chuquipata. A lovely congregation of 35 publishers. Sunday there was an attendance of 53. Although small, they sang the songs so well that they could be heard in the whole neighbor hood. I had to video a bit so you could hear. It may not seem like a big deal, but many times the brothers are shy or don't sing loud at the Kingdom Hall. Mark and I thouroughly enjoyed our time with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.