About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Jethro

Jethro is a new member of our little family. In fact, he and Baby got married two weeks ago and are getting along quite nicely. They have already started building a home for their future little ones. Here's a picture of our handsome guy.



3 comments:

  1. Makes me remember our green parakeet when I was young at home. It learned to speak like all of us. My dad had to tell our neighbor lady to quit coming over, as he was afaid the bird would repeat her 'curse' words. We had many funny times with it. We really missed it years later, when it died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny you had to watch the bird's associations. Bad associations spoil useful habits.....hee hee. We are enjoying the birds. We had a parakeet named Sammy when I was little and he too learned to talk. Brings back nice memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know parakeets could learn to talk, that's really cool ! Congrats on the new member of the fam :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.