About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some Cake

The anniversary party was a great success! I will be posting more about it later. But, for those of you who couldn't attend the great event, I wanted to share with you a glimpse of the enormous cake that Scott, Lori and family provided. It represented many of our Texas memories. Take a look at this work of art! Thank you guys for this wonderful surprise!


I will be posting more pictures of the party once I recover from the trip. It was a wonderful party and we got to see many of our friends that we haven't seen for many years. Thank you all for your participation and loving support. A special thank you to Aimee who make it all possible and was responsible for making this an event we will always cherish.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it really was cool and it had more stuff on the back. I think the family will be eating cake until Armeggedon

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.