About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Friday, June 25, 2010

My First Convention in the US in 14 Years!

Today I attended my first convention in the US in 14 years. I am in Colorado with my daughter Aimee and her husband Steve and the first day was fantastic! The emotion, encouragement and counsel is motivating to keep going and stay close to Jehovah. I'm really too tired to say more, but just had to write this down before bedtime. Got to rise bright and early for tomorrow's session....can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome ~ ENJOY!!! :)

    Can't wait to see you...xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you too and give you a big hug...

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.