About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Good to be Back in the Swing of Things

Today was my first day back in the preaching here in Ecuador. I must say it was a pleasant reminder of why we are here. Since I was a little sad to return because I miss my daughter so much, I have been a bit down. But as always, Jehovah gives us what we need.

Met the group this at 8:30 a.m. and started in the ministry immediately. In just one hour placed everything in my bookbag and the magazines and book of the sister that accompanied me. With the book started a study with a very interested gentleman and made arrangements to return on Friday. Also had a door step study with a young girl. Once again, Jehovah lovingly reminded me what I need to be doing. Just wish everyone could have this much fun.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOO true!!! If I ever find myself getting homesick, all I need is a good long day in the ministry and Jehovah kindly reminds me why it is soooo worth the sacrifice!!! Glad you are back and settling in! We will have to have a reunion after Mark and Beth get settled in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan. We need to catch up. Thanks for your comment...I guess we all feel homesick now and then.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.