About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Monday, November 15, 2010

CO Visit



This is Mark and I with Marco and Mayra Sigue. They are substituting in the circuit while our regular CO is recuperating. While we missed our regular CO, we had a wonderful time with Marco and Mayra and enjoyed getting to know them. They are a young couple only married for 9 months. Marco graduated from MTS and is a very capable brother at such a young age. He was also one of our instructors at the Pioneer School we attended in August. Mayra is delightful and very enthusiastic in the ministry.

We had a wonderful week with them. Really impressive was our Pioneer Meeting. There are 23 Regular Pioneers in our congregation and they represent 123 years of full time service. If you count the CO and wife it represents 155 years. Very encouraging.

2 comments:

  1. Very Interesting. I always wonder if co's & wives ever really know how much they encourage us in their visits. I was especially impressesed with some in my youth, before I pioneered a few years in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. I think we should show more appreciation for what they do and how much they sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.