About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Our Territory in the Campo

This is a scene from our territory. We have spectacular views, but it means walking a lot uphill. It's great when you go downhill, but you know what that means...you have to go up again. However, it is beautiful and it keeps us in shape.
I had the pleasure to be accompanied by these two handsome fellows. The one on the right is a regular pioneer. So precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.