About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tremor

Had a bit of a shake up again this afternoon. A 5.0 earthquake hit the coast of Ecuador and we felt it again in our apartment. Not a comfortable feeling. This is the second tremor this month. There was a small tremor on Sunday, February 8 about 25 miles north of Cuenca. We felt that one, too, Oh well, I guess it is one way to wake us up and keep alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.