About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Bit Sad

For 12 years we have never missed our English Convention in Guayaquil. Of course, we will be attending our convention here in Cuenca in September. This will be the first year we can't make the trip. I'm sad about it, but it can't be helped. Due to financial problems and health reasons, we just can't get it together to make the trip. So, to all of you that are going, enjoy! It is a wonderful convention and a great experience for the "need greaters." We will be missing you and thinking of you.

PS....For those of you going to the convention, if you would be so kind as to pick up the new releases for us. Otherwise we won't be getting them in English. It would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not coming - I wondered the other night actually as you did not sound really definite. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.