About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Kellys

Here's the picture of the new family in our congregation that I promised to post. From left to right: Amber, Amelia, Tanya and Brian. The Kelly family from Australia. They are a great addition to the congregation and very zealous in the ministry.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Renee. I am from Canada. I saw your site and was excited to hear about the kingdom Hall in Cuenca, Ecuador. We heard there is a need in the english speaking congregation there. Is that where you attend? How many are in the congregation? My family of 6 and my parents are interested in going to Ecuador and are trying to arrange to go as soon as possible. What made you post this info about service etc on the internet? Please email me. I probably have a million questions. grippersnappertooth@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.