About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Update On RV

Remember I told you about the woman that I met and said she wanted more information about how a wife can fulfill her role? I got her home today. Her name is Rosa. She immediately invited us in and got the chairs out for us to sit down. I opened my Teach book to the chapter on Family and we started to read the information. She got out her bible and read all the scriptures. Then her two older daughters, Estefania 15 and Tanya 17, came down and joined the discussion. They all really enjoyed the information and they invited us back next week. Isn't that great?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.