About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

What a Day!

Yesterday was just a wonderful day in the ministry. Started out making return visits. Two weeks ago I met a woman and offered the Teach book. I emphasized the chapter on family and she wanted more information on how a wife can fulfill her role. We tried to go back several times, but without finding her home again. Yesterday, I met her two daughters who told me that their mom was really looking forward to my returning and for me to please come back. That was encouraging. So, we made plans to try to get back with her on Friday afternoon. Then, we made another return visit with Adelaide down the road. She wasn´t home either, but as we were walking up the hill to get back to the car, here she comes walking home. She recognized me and asked if I had come by to visit her. I said yes, and she invited us back to the house and we began the first chapter in the Teach book. Things are beginning to look up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.