About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

OUR NEW CO AND WIFE


We have a new circuit overseer and wife that we got to meet a couple of weeks ago while they were visiting our hall. Manuel and Ester Estevez. A lovely couple from Spain. They have been serving in Ecuador for 11 years and have been recently assigned to Cuenca. A great couple and lots of fun and, of course, very encouraging. We are looking forward to their tenure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.