About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friends Bearing Gifts


I recieved a visit from Irma and Vielca and they came bearing gifts. Look at the this beautiful fruit basket they put together. One of the things I love about this country is that fresh fruit is always available and is cheap. You can't eat like this in the States on a budget!

3 comments:

  1. We hope our little gift from the "states" arrives this week via AJ and Jordan Gabre. We hear they have fallen in love with EC...we warned them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark...We wish you guys were bringing it by "personal delivery." We look forward to meeting your friends.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.