About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update on Donna Nicoll

I received a call from Donna (my English study). She is back in her hometown and getting into her routine. Her recovery is going very well. Most importantly, she is continuing her study and making progress. She is commenting at the meetings now even in Spanish. She is fighting with her health and getting rid of old habits, but Jehovah is blessing her efforts and she seems very happy. She told me her goal is to get baptized at the English Assembly in July. Won't that be grand? Her call was just what I needed to brighten my day.

2 comments:

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.