About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday Outing

Sunday was a very good day. I was able to attend almost all the meeting. The fist time in three weeks. After the meeting we went to a "Welcome Home Chad and Michele" party. It was held on the roof of the building where Beth and Mark live. Chad and Michele are back in Ecuador after working several months in the States and everyone is happy that are back "home" here in Ecuador. Beth posted some nice pictures on her blog (called the Ecuador Experience) if you want to see a short review of our good time. So progress is being made regarding my recuperation. However, I am still "squeaking" since my voice isn't fully restored yet. But, I won't let that stop me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Squeaky!
    Glad you had a good day on Sunday - how was Monday and now Tuesday????

    Hasta pronto mi amiga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday okay. Tuesday, had a rough night last night and a pretty hard physical therapy session. But, I think I will live.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.