About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Memorial Update from Batan Congregation

How was everyone' memorial? Ours was very nice. We had a total of 310 in attendance and that included Esperanza and her husband which made me very excited and happy! Esperanza had told us the week before that they wouldn't be able to attend because her husband had a medical conference the evening of the Memorial. Thursday, Beth and I went to her study to go over the appendix of the Teach book about the Memorial. We had a wonderful study and at the end I mentioned the possibility of Esperanza coming to the Memorial with us since her husband couldn't be there. What a surprise when she told us that her husband decided to go with her and sure enough they were both there! We hope the information touches their hearts and continue to make progress. I'll keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.