About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Monday, May 18, 2009

AY DE MI

Alas, the time has come that we have been dreading. The beloved computer has conked out. I am writing you on my computer at work, but I don´t know how long I will be able to do this. Someone unknowingly sent us a particularly virulent virus that has completely destroyed the computer. Since we do not have the funds to repair it at the moment, it may be a while before I will be able to contact you. So please be patient and I will let you know as soon as we are able to get the darn thing fixed.

I wish we could charge those computer geeks that have nothing better to do than ruin other people´s lives the cost of the repairs. Oh well, that will never happen. Don´t forget about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.