About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Makes a Successful "Need Greater?" (A Continuing Series)

One more interview for you to listen to. Barbara came on her own to Ecuador and has been here about a year. This is what she has to say. I apologize for the background noise, we were actually at Barbara's "going away party" at the time. Regardless of the noise, maybe you will be able to catch some of what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.