About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Computer is Back On Line!

We finally got the computer working again and we are back in business. Years ago it wasn't a big deal not to have a computer. But, once you get used to having it and comunicating with your loved ones so far away, it's like you can't live without it. How spoiled we get these days.

So, now that I am up and running (computer wise) I will try to keep up with the blog. It hasn't been easy lately. Working and trying to catch up with my pioneer hours hasn't been easy. At first I was doing okay, but I quickly became ill again and have been in bed most of my days off. Today I am feeling better and I hope to keep up the momentum.

Our studies are progessing nicely. Soon we will be losing two of our studies since they are now baptized and will be finishing their second book shortly. I guess we have to get busy to replace them with new ones. That isn't really very difficult here. What's is hard is limiting your studies so that you can take care of them. No, I'm not complaining. SMILE.

We are looking foward to our Kingdom Hall remodel. It is scheduled to begin about June 15th and the brothers mentioned that it should take about 6 to 8 weeks to complete. The end of July we will be going to Guayaquil for our English Convention. That is always a joy. You'll be seeing some photos of the event, I'm sure.

That's about all my news for now. Hope everyone is well and happy. May Jehovah bless your efforts wherever you are serving. Until next time. Chiao.

1 comment:

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.