About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Day at the KH Construction

Yesterday I had the privilege to work again in the bodega. I had the mind-numbingly boring job of taking threads that have been unraveled from old cloths and form them into balls. These things are called "Waypay" (wipes). They will be used to wipe up spilt paint and splatters. I spent 3 hours on the project and although it was boring, I enjoyed the conversation with the fellow sisters working with me. Since I´m unable to do physical labor, I do what I can and it is all for Jehovah, right? I´m just thankful I can participate even a little. My next big day will be Saturday. I´ll let you know what happens.

2 comments:

  1. A couple of weeks ago the letter was read that there is going to be a convention in Quito in Jan.'15 that we can attend! That is so exciting. We have been trying to plan a trip to Ecuador; maybe it will happen then, Jehovah willing. Any thoughts on planning our trip?
    Overmyer's from Washington State

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so excited to hear the letter that there will be a convention in Quito in Jan.'15 that we can attend! We have been wanting to visit Ecuador and see if it is a good fit to move, so maybe this is it, Jehovah willing. Any ideas on planning a trip like this?
    Overmyer's in Washington State

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.