About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures of Our Life in Ecuador

Evelyn and Rebecca preaching in the campo. This elderly woman was drunk (yes, she is small and looks like a child. But, she was about 80 years old).
We had quite a time talking with her.


Congregation picnic. We are dressed in the local costume and we performed a local dance. We got an encore. How about that!




Aren't we cute! Really look local with all that blond hair huh?

3 comments:

  1. We rented them. It was hard to find my size and one long enough. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site, mom! This is great. I went ahead and forwarded it on to the folks up here. It seems like everyone is always asking about you guys and wanting to see pictures. So now they can!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.