About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Second Installment in the Series "What Makes a Successful Need Greater"

Welcome to "What Makes a Successfull Need Greater" Part 2. Meet Mark and Beth James. They are very special because they came to Ecuador Cold Turkey. New Zealand is so far away and it is very expensive to travel, they didn't even get the chance to "spy out the land." Very brave indeed. Yet, they are adapting very well and they have a wonderful attitude worthy of imitation. Enjoy their interview.


4 comments:

  1. Hey what is wrong with my voice - or do I really sound like that??
    Loved the soup story!
    Have a good night and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Rebecca (Hola is the only Spanish word we know) - so nice to see our family on your blog! Beth gave us the link. Keep tabs on them for us (especially Beth - she can get a little wacky with the camera!)
    Catherine and Lynne (Beths sisters)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you. I will try to keep my eye on Beth but I think it will be a challenge...hee hee. We are really enjoying having them here. Hope to keep hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey big sister's - I am not sure I approve of you getting someone to spy on me! Not fair! I'm telling Mum on you's!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.