About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Happened to Mark's Hair?

Woke up this morning and Mark has a new look! Imaginese! After 48 years of wearing the same hairstyle (Judy Clark don't faint) he finally did something drastic. Is he a Bruce Willis look alike (without the smouldering good looks) or a Yul Brynner wannabe? You decide. Just take the poll at the right and cast your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.