About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome Page


Hi Everyone! I just learned how to set up this blog (I'm finally computer smart, sort of) and thought this would be a great way for everyone to keep in touch and know what is going on with us here in Ecuador. I hope that you enjoy it.

Many of you may know that we are on our eleventh year living here and we are thoroughly enjoying the preaching. Mark is working as an English professor and we are both pioneering. We had our English Convention in Guayaquil the first weekend of August and last week we enjoyed the Spanish Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.