About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Evelyn and Luis are Tying the Knot




Our very dear, spiritual daughter Evelyn is getting married to a very nice brother named Luis Cuesta. We are so excited and happy for them both.

Evelyn is very special. She is a faithful pioneer that has overcome many difficult situations. She even graduated from the University (at the insistence of her mother) and pioneered the entire time. Evelyn has been a source of encouragement for Mark and I, our pioneer partner many afternoons when no one else supported the group, and our daughter. Mark is the Director of the Feast and I will be cutting the cake. We have also been asked to prepare the Sangria that will be served. Small tasks, but we are happy to be a part of this happy day. The wedding is on Saturday. I'm sure I will have some pictures to share. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.