About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our New and Improved Kingdom Hall

We had our first meeting in the remodeled hall Sunday. It is beautiful. The hard work and dedication of all the brothers and sisters is reflected in the finished product. We are so happy. As a new arrangement with the GB, the first meeting is dedicated in giving a talk about how to care for the new KH. Something that I really appreciated was that the speaker mentioned that we are preparing ourselves to live in the New System under God's Kingdom and the way we conduct ourselves, including taking care of our places of worship, reflects on how we will be in the new system and whether or not we are worthy of being there. It was very encouraging and throught provoking. Here are a couple of pictures of the interior.
Any of our friends that have visited us will see the difference. Look how clean and pristine it looks.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Brother and Sister, I so enjoy your blog. I am eagerly serving Jehovah in Joplin MO USA and we have a couple of families looking to moving to your area to serve Jehovah more fully and they will be writing you to get information on homes and things in your area.

    Your Sister in Faith
    Sherry Balcom
    Agape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brother and Sister,
    My wife and I are nearing retirement early and need to move to Mex. or South America. Chile was my choice we were there for the International. However I just happened to open the letter On living and I never do that. I generally blow it off. I would like to talk to you on perhaps an email basis if possible. I am able to Pioneer at this time and my wife is joining me again as our circumstance's permit. especially the need in the area for help.

    Sincerely

    Brother and Sister Fraser
    cfraseramp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.