About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Evelyn and Luis' Wedding

Our dearest daughter Evelyn married Luis Cuesta last Saturday. I made a short video to share with you. Sadly her own mother didn't come to the event although Evelyn had hoped up to the end that she might change her mind. But, they had many friends and loved ones to share their happy day. We are happy that we were allowed to share this day as we feel like her parents. It was a simple wedding and she made a lovely bride as you will see in the video.

1 comment:

  1. It really was a beautiful wedding...you should both be very proud! Thanks for the video...

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.