About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Donna's Doing Great!

Donna Nicoll called this morning from Salinas. She is on her way to Guayaquil with Bill and friends to pick up a couple from the Branch that are going to stay with them. She was all excited. Health wise she is improving and now can walk alone without her walker. Spiritually, she is blooming. She attends all the meetings, prepares for each meeting, comments and she told me she can't wait to preach. That certainly made my day!

What a privilege we have to preach. But, I must say that conducting bibles studies is certainly the cherry on top of the cake. Especially when the study makes progress and you can see the joy they have conforming their life to Jehovah's standards.

1 comment:

  1. You have every reason to be a proud "mom", spiritually speaking. What an encouraging experience! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.