About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, We're Moving Again!

This will be our fourth move in 3 years. Hmm. You think I would get used to this. However, this time it is our fault. You see right now we are living in a two bedroom apartment that is very noisy because of all the traffic outside our living room and bedroom. Recently an apartment became available that is two floors up and it is 3 bedrooms, faces a quieter side of the building and the owner is offering the apartment for the same amount that we are paying for our smaller one. So...no brainer. The only catch, we have to be out by the end of this month. OUCH! Keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Know the feeling - so much to do and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moving part stinks I know... but, at least it will be a nicer place. I look forward to seeing pictures (and of course eventually seeing it in person..)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know about moving day! We want to come and help!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.