About Me

My photo
In October, 1997, my husband Mark and I, decided to move to Ecuador. We settled in Cuenca, the third largest city. It is nestled in a valley surrounded by the Andes Mountain range. It has been an amazing aventure.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Good News -- Our Friend Mark P. is Coming!

Our friend Mark P. called Sunday to let us know that he is coming for a visit on January 22. We are so excited! A nice way to start the new year. (Hopefully we will be in he new apartment by then).

1 comment:

  1. oddly enough i came across your blog when i was searching for some info on ecuadorian sign language. my friends and i are coming to ecuador in the summer to help the ballenita group. i don't know if that is close to you or not because i don't know too much about ecuador but if you have any insight i sure would aprreciate it. keep up the good work
    jenni my email is england57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments and hope to hear from all of you even anonymous comments. However, I wish you would include your name to keep it friendlier.